- Have an understanding of past and current TEFL teaching methodologies
- Be able to plan engaging English language lessons
- Know how to teach different types of students and lessons
- Be able to effectively organise and manage an English class
- Learn how and when to correct errors in speech and writing
- Know how to assess students
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who want to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL) abroad. It is also suitable for those going to teach English when volunteering and is excellent preparation for anyone considering taking the CELTA.
A native-level of English
An understanding of basic grammatical terms such as subject, noun, and verb*
* If you need to refresh your grammatical knowledge, consider combining this course with English Grammar For English Language Teachers